- Athletic Trainer
- Bodywork Counselor
- Chiropractic Assistant
- Corrective Therapist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Fitness Instructor
- Massage Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Orthopedic Assistant
- Orthopedic Technician
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Aide
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Recreational Therapist
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Rehabilitation Technician
- Rehabilitation Therapist
- Sports Medicine Instructor
- Sports Medicine Therapist
Allied Healthcare professionals work to deliver high-quality patient care services for the prevention and treatment for disabilities and disorders. Allied Healthcare providers work to make sick or injured people healthy and to keep them healthy.
Whether you’re employed or self-employed we can offer you coverage to protect yourself, affordable coverage with limits of liability as high as $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate.
Professional Liability Coverage:
- Occurrence Policy Form.
- Limits of Liability: $1,000,000/$3,000,000.
Supplemental Coverages / Limits:
- Information Privacy Wrongful Acts: $25,000 aggregate limit of liability.
- Disciplinary-Proceedings: $25,000 aggregate limit of liability.
- Lost Earnings: $500 per day, with an aggregate limit of liability of $10,000.
- Medical Payments: $25,000 aggregate limit.
- Emergency Aid Expenses: $10,000 aggregate limit.
- Damage to Property of Patients: $10,000 aggregate limit.
- Deposition or Subpoena Proceedings: $5,000 aggregate limit.
- Medical Expenses for Assault and Battery: $25,000 aggregate limit.
- Coverage is available for an additional premium for those accounts that qualify.
- Limits of Liability: $1,000,000/$3,000,000 with a $150,000 aggregate Fire Damage Legal Liability sublimit.
- Part-time coverage rate available for those practicing an average of 24 hours or less per week, W2 employment hours may be excluded.
- Blanket Coverage for Groups.
- Exclusively Employed rate and Student policies are available.
- Broad definition of professional services including those, which are reasonable and customary for the profession.
Sample Professions Page Widget
Custom content can be placed here through Appearance/Widgets and widget controls can be used to show or hide this widget on different pages or Taxonomies (like on all the Professions Pages, for example)
Credit Card Payments are accepted on-line only, as we do not accept credit card payments over the phone.
Please call (800) 421-6694 and we will inform you as to how you can pay by Credit Card.
We accept the following:
Now accepting checks online!
Contact us for more information.
As our customers, The American Professional Agency is committed to helping you stay up-to-date with new policies, prices and professional liability news. Feel free to contact us regarding any concerns or needs you may have with your policy or the purchase of a new one.
Hours of Operation
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Summer Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Eastern Time
(Memorial day through Labor Day)
Monday through Friday
American Professional Agency, Inc.
Amityville, NY 11701
To speak with a customer service representative, Call (800) 421-6694 or (631) 691-6400. If you can have your account number or policy number with you at the time of the call, it would expedite accessing your request.
Other Healthcare Professionals are saying...
sample testimonial text
– Test E. Monial
This is the “Professions Page Bottom Widget”. You can edit this in Appearance/Widgets. More custom content here!